A few laughs, a lot of smiles and a couple of tears are always the signs of a great wedding. It’s a celebration – enjoy it!
Your ceremony is a very important moment in your lives, but that doesn’t mean it has to be serious and solemn. It is a sincere event, but it can also be exciting, joyful and fun (if that’s what you want).
Whether you are looking for the traditional or the unusual or something simple in between, I offer a personal service, that will meet your exact requirements or we can work together to create an individual wedding ceremony that truly reflects you and your partner.
Give me a call and I would be more than happy to meet up with you for a chat.
- in-person meetings to a) complete the paperwork b) design your personalised ceremony
- providing your ceremony at a location of your choice
- unlimited guests
- on-site rehearsal the week prior to your ceremony
- extended ceremony time (allow up to 90 minutes on the day of your ceremony)
- on the day liaise with; you, your guest, the venue and other service providers to ensure your ceremony is exactly as you wish
- provide a speaker and wireless microphone to ensure that everyone can hear (including; you, me and anyone delivering readings/ speakers during your ceremony
- register your marriage with Births, Deaths and Marriages following your ceremony – nothing for you to do.
If you are looking for a simplier ceremony, you may want to check out www.simpleceremonies.com.au