My service includes all aspects of your ceremony from an initial, obligation free consultation to a rehearsal on location and radio microphone & amplification.
- Preparation of all paper work
- The use of detailed resource folder
- Creation of your personalised ceremony
- On-site rehearsal (travel permitting)
- PA (public address system)
- Signing table and cloth (if required)
Feel free to give me a call and I am more than happy to talk with you about your plans and offer any advice I can. I also suggest we meet up for a chat. Following, you can discuss the meeting and decide if I am the right celebrant for you.
I only offer one “Package”, believing that every ceremony should be the best that I can do. All “extra” services are covered in my pricing, including rehearsals (on site – depending on distance), personalised ceremonies, resource folder, signing table and PA.
My general fee is $1,250 (plus any parking costs associated with rehearsal & ceremony or water taxis)
This fee includes travel within 20 minutes of my base in Balmain, NSW. If you ceremony is further than 20 minutes drive from Balmain, there will be an additional cost based on time and km travelled. I can provide this for you prior to our original meeting.
If you feel you do not require a rehearsal I am happy to reduce the price by $150
* Certificate of Marriage issued by Births, Deaths and Marriages. Most organisations require this Certifcate as proof of marriage. Births, Deaths and Marriages will charge you around $50. You need to apply directly to Birth, Deaths and Marriages NSW.
* Travel outside Sydney – ie more than 20 minutes from Balmain (please call to discuss)
* Parking (for city venues) and water taxis (for harbour ceremonies). The costs associated with parking and water taxis are to be covered by the client, prior to the ceremony.
* Water Taxis. If you are getting married on a boat, on the harbour, my return journey will need to be covered. I.e. either the cost of a water taxi back to the place where I was picked up or I will need to be dropped at the closest wharf with access to taxis – the cost of which will need to be covered.
Please call if you have any further questions
Alternatively, if you are looking for a very simple ceremony, without the fuss, stress and expense you may like to consider www.simpleceremonies.com.au. This sort of service is not for everyone. These ceremonies are only offered in two specific location in North Sydney at specific times. For more information please click here www.simpleceremonies.com.au